MEDITERRANEAN, TRADITION, WINE AND NATURE
Our Ecoagroturismo can only be conceived as a life experience that reaches all that surrounds our island ... Mediterranean, Tradition, Wine and Nature.
The emerging wine culture and the possibilities offered by our organic vineyards and our winery, have contributed to enhance within the our project of Ecoagrotourism the ENOTOURISM Ecoagroturismo.
The cellar of Can Feliu exists in Porreras since 1790 with the development of grapes from the vineyards of Son Drago, Son Barbut and Son Dagueta. In 1999 six hectares of vines were replanted in Son Dagueta and in 2003 the adventure restarted.
Nowadays grow on the farm 10 hectares under organic production: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot, Chardonnay and Callet.
Our clients are no longer interested only in visiting the winery with tasting and sale. Their participation at all winemaking processes (agricultural work such as pruning and harvesting, vinification in the cellar ...), is an added attraction.
Our visitors also have the option to participate in the design of their own wine, if desired, taking part of the project of Can Feliu "Tu Crianza", project that culminates the miracle of transforming grapes into wine.
Visits to vineyards and wine tastings to enjoy and feel the passion of wine are contemplated within our enotouristic project
In the fields, development of experiences and knowledge development, assessment of technological processes, development of the grape and its stages throughout the year ... will be the topics of interest.
In the XVII century original cellar of the family Feliu, you will taste directly from the barrels wines made from grapes of different varieties, different Cuppage, maturing in barrels of different origins of oak and wines in bottle awarded in international contests:
- Alè de Cabernet 2004- Recomendation in the International Contest of ecological wines Biofach 2006 (Germany)
- Alè de Sirà 2004- Recomendation in the International Contest of ecological wines Biofach 2006 (Germany)
- Alè de Cabernet 2005- Gold Medal in the International Contest of Brussels 2007, Silber Star in the Contest of Ecological Wines Estella-Lizarra.
- Binerbo 2005- Valued with 100 points in the magazine "Mallora wein 2008/2009"
- Ale de Cabernet 2006-Bronze medal in Ecoracimos 2008
- Ale de Sirà 2006-Silber medal in Ecoracimos 2008, Recomendation in International Contest of ecological wines Biofach 2009 (Germany)
- Ale de Merlot 2006-Silber Medal in Ecoracimos 2008 Silber medal in International Contest of ecological wines Biofach 2009 (Germany)
- Binerbo 2006- Gold Medal in international contest of ecological wines Biofach 2009 (Germany)